Tuesday, March 15, 2011

lisbon, portugal:

To celebrate the count down of our upcoming adventure, I'm going to start posting past travel shots - just so you can get an idea of what to expect once we're off and away on that jet plane. 5 weeks to go!


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

First off is Lisbon, Portugal.
I was very fortunate to visit this incredible city last year for work. It was only a short stay, but boy did I fall in love! SO much character! Peeling paint, cobble stone streets, tiles, mosaics and street art - it was amazing. And did I mention the food? So good! The architecture in particular really grabbed me, all the different textures, colours and patterns as you can see below.
Lisbon is definitely up there as one of my favourite cities to visit thus far. I highly recommend visiting and I cannot wait to return sometime soon.

images by Gemma Cagnacci

2 comments:

  1. amazing shots!! what camera&lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you!
    for these shots i used my old canon 400d with the standard stock 18-55mm lens. does a great job though.
    i have however recently upgraed to a canon 5d mII and now use a 24-70mm lens and sometimes a 50mm prime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...