Friday, March 9, 2012

interviews:

Just thought I'd give a quick shout out about some interviews I've had the pleasure of being a part of, where I talk a lot about our trip, travel tips,  my background, photography and other bits and pieces.
A big thank you to Chronicled, Unstitched and Mint Style Studio for the features! Be sure to check these sites out regularly - they all have incredible content and well worth book-marking. Also, if you have a look at the top right hand side of the blog, you can see other sites I have had the honour of being featured on.

Enjoy!













4 comments:

  1. checking all the posts out! just wondering though, where is that grey oversized cardi from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all great blogs - thanks for sharing! going there now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...