Thursday, October 11, 2012

the design files:





Well yesterday was rather exciting with our home being featured on the incredible Design Files! If you have wanted to see our place and how we have worked some of our travel souvenirs, head on over there and have a sticky beak. 
A massive thanks to Lucy - the creative star behind TDF - she is amazing! 
Also, while you are there be sure to check out The Design Files Open House which is happening in Melbourne Nov 29 - Dec 2, it's pure genius.


TDF Open House - that rug, oh my goodness!  photo: Sean Fennessy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Gemma! I'm so proud of you. I always wanted to see more of your home, so I couldn't be more excited to see it on TDF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma! I've been meaning to get in touch re appearing on TDF!!! How awesome is that???!!! You must be stoked:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...