Sunday, December 8, 2013

hanoi, vietnam - part 2:


So this is my final post from our little south-east Asian adventure, which is a bit sad. Below are some more photos from dynamic Hanoi. I'll be compiling a wrap-up for the next post, and will share all my tips and bits from Luang Prabang, Hanoi and Kuala Lumpur. 


Coming up also, my annual Christmas post and some snaps from a weekend in Melbourne.  And then its 2014 - yikes! Andy and I will be heading to New Zealand for over the new year, so there will be more travel posts coming your way! 






























5 comments:

  1. The photos are great! You captured the colour and the mood of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Vietnam...now I want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning photographs. Makes me so proud of my motherland - can't wait to get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures! Love how you captured Hanoi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanoi i really one of my mot favorite places in Vietnam. Vietnam is a country of great natural beauties and historical background. For anyone planning to pay a visit to Vietnam Visado-Vietnam.Es can be greatly helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...