Monday, September 21, 2015

paris, france - part one:



Our first port of call was Paris. I've been really fortunate to have visited Paris many times before, mainly due to work, however what made this visit particularly special was that is was my very first time with Andrew. It was so lovely strolling along the Seine with him, showing him my favourite little spots in the Marais and St. Germain, and just being there together.

While it was August, and that time is known for crowds, it is also when many Parisians leave for their holidays in the South, so there was a definite calmness to the city with much less traffic and hustle and bustle. And although it looks very grey in the photos below, it was actually quite warm, and when the sun came out, it was perfect.

Next: more from Paris.
























7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love just strolling around Paris - you always find something you've never seen before. And I kind of love all the gray (with a bit of sunshine)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The omega company is very old and introduce so many watches. I know different companies introduce different style watches but this company always working so well and introduce well design watches into the market but this http://www.essayhell.org/ website provides authentic info. This watch is looking so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull post. It was so dazzling walking around the seine with him demonstrating to him my most loved little spots in the marais and st germain and simply being there together I cherish just peris a debt of gratitude is in order for share. IdealJackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with all these places and I am surely gonna visit these places soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. business news today Paris, France - part one is a very wonderful post I love to read so much amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...